Marco Reggi was born in Como in 1988.
He graduated from "CFP Bauer Photography Institute" in Milan.
Marco is a professional photographer specialized in architecture,
interior design and still life.
Lema mobili / Reggiani / Hettich / Max Mara /
Boffi / De Padova / Alpi Fenster / Studio Ecoarch /
Maison Hermès / Cefla / Meritalia / LCA architects /
Ordine Architetti Varese / Arvi Wine / Novello srl /
Nosetta / Milano Caffè / Cosmai caffè /
Fulgor Milano / Villa Tittoni / Pipa Castello /
Medical Derma Group / Smokies / Gesscon /
Exhibitions and Awards:
- since 2010: artist photographer at the Mostra-Mi Contemporary Art Gallery, in Milan
- artist exhibitor at the Bertolt Brecht Cultural Center, in Milan
- personal exhibition in tribute to Franco Vimercati
- exhibitor for “People in Via Padova” at the Assab-One Art Gallery, in Milan
- exhibitor for Riders magazine at Revel Scalo d’Isola, in Milan.
- among the top three winners of the national competition “Rationalism, from man’s dreams to architecture", which took place at Villa Olmo, Como
ADV and PRESS:
- Elle Decor
- Domus Magazine
- "Lezioni di fotografia" edited by: Oliviero Toscani
- Divisare - Architettura Italiana
- Inventario bookzine
- Professional Lighting Design
- Ettich trendoport
- "The Yellow Manual" by Reggiani
For Leo Torri’s studio and other studios, I worked on many projects like:
Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel / Moleskine / Abitare Magazine / Alessi /
Domus / Andrea Branzi / Angelo Mangiarotti / Bugatti Home / Cino Zucchi /
Technogym / Agape / De Vecchi / Dupont / Flos / Mason's / Morlotti /
Interni Magazine / Living Magazine / Alain Tondowski Paris / Rayne London /